How You Can Get $625 in Free Flights
TheGayTripper’s Chase Sapphire Preferred Review
It’s not clickbait. I’m stepping outside of my comfort zone to recommend a credit card because travel comes from smart finances. The Chase Sapphire Preferred is what I use everyday. If you’re a frequent traveler with excellent credit and a relatively modest income, think about this card.
Chase Sapphire’s Sign Up Bonus
After spending $4,000 in the first three months, you’ll receive 50,000 points — worth up to $625 dollars in flights. The points earn 25% more when redeemed through Chase’s booking site. Combined with Hopper, you can wait for a price drop, then buy on Chase.com. Here’s what I’ve gotten so far:
- Kansas City to San Francisco roundtrip ($188)
- Kansas City to Panama City, Panama ($157)
- San Jose, Costa Rica to Kansas City ($184)
- Kansas City to Austin roundtrip ($200)
Financial advice isn’t my specialty, so feel no shame in checking other reviews. But if you don’t have a good travel card, consider getting one soon. The right card can get you more places.
If you decide to apply, please do it with my link. A referral bonus here and there helps me keep TheGayTripper running. But, there’s no worry. Your Chase sign up bonus is the same wherever you do it.
Here are some of the key benefits:
- 2X Points on Travel and Dining
- 25% More in Travel Redemption with no Restriction
- 1:1 Points Transfer
- $0 Foreign Transaction Fees
- Travel & Purchase Protection
- $0 Intro Annual Fee then $95/yr
APPLY HERE: Get $625 in travel points with Chase Sapphire Preferred.